Terms and Conditions
Strictly net payment in advance unless credit facilities have been previously arranged.
Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of despatch and the right is reserved to amend these without notice if necessary. All prices are in £ Pounds Sterling, € Euros or $ US Dollars.
VALUE ADDED VAT
Prices shown do not include Value Added VAT, which will be shown on the invoice as a separate charge at the rate specified by Government regulations at the VAT point date.
Carriage and packing is at cost, to destinations in the UK and Northern Ireland, except when other arrangements have been agreed. Overseas consignments: as advised.
Our normal method of despatch is by post/road. Despatch by other methods will be subject to an extra charge.
Whilst we carry the majority of parts in stock, we can not guarantee the immediate availability of every item. If in any doubt please call us for more details.
Next Day Delivery orders placed after 14:00 GMT may not be despatched until the following day.
These are given in good faith and will be adhered to, as far as possible, but no liability will be accepted for subsequent unforeseen delays. Goods offered ex-stock are subject to their being unsold on receipt of confirmation of order.
Customers may collect their orders from our warehouse by previous arrangement. Details on request.
EXAMINATION OF GOODS
In the event of any discrepancy or damage in transit it is essential to sign Carriers Delivery Note “contents unexamined, case damaged” and to examine the goods in question at once, advising the carriers and ourselves of any shortage within 3 working days from proof of delivery.
NON-DELIVERY OF GOODS
Customers are responsible for advising us as well as the carriers of the non-delivery of goods within 20 days of Invoice, failing which no claims for shortage can be entertained.
RETURN OF GOODS
Returns can only be allowed on normal stock lines with a Returns Merchandise Authority number (RMA). To obtain this you must first contact us quoting the invoice number, part number(s) and reason for return.
All returns must be carriage paid. A handling charge of not less than 25% of the goods value will be payable for non-faulty goods within warranty, as well as incorrectly ordered parts or goods returned outside the scope of warranty where a credit has been requested.
All images on this website are copyright The ZENITH Carburetter Company unless otherwise described. No reproduction or copying of these images is allowed without the express written permission of The ZENITH Carburetter Company.
Please contact us with your specific requirements and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Our Policy is intended to ensure that all complaints are dealt with professionally, promptly and that all complaints or comments by Customers are taken seriously. The policy is not designed to apportion blame, to consider the possibility of negligence or to provide compensation.
Burlen believe that failure to listen to or acknowledge complaints will lead to an aggravation of problems or possibly customer dissatisfaction. We support the concept that most complaints, if dealt with early, openly and honestly, can be sorted between the complainant and the company.
· Customers or their representatives are aware of how to complain and Burlen provides easy to use methods to register their complaints.
· A named person will be responsible for the administration of the procedure.
· Every written complaint is acknowledged with 5 working days.
· Investigations into written complaints are held within 28 days.
· Complaints are dealt with promptly, fairly and sensitively with due regard to the upset and worry they can cause to both Burlen and their customers.
· The Complaints Manager will manage the complaint through to closure ensuring continuity.
· All complaints are to received in writting and addressed to:
· All complaints will be passed onto the named Complaints Manager who will record it onto the complaints spreadsheet.
· The Complaints Manager will send an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days enclosing a copy of Burlen complaints procedure.
· Immediately upon receipt of the complaint, the Company will launch an investigation in writing or by arranging a meeting with the individuals concerns.
· If necessary, further details will be requested from the complainant by writing.
· If the issues are too complex to complete the investigation within 28 days, the Company shall write to the complainant informing of any delays.
· A written account including the results of the investigation will be provided to the complainant.
· The outcome will be recorded on the spreadsheet.
· Any shortcomings in Burlen procedures will be identified and acted upon.
· If you are still unsatisfied, you can contact the below organisation within 6 months of receiving a final written response from Burlen: